Saturday, February 6, 2010

Trop Tard-Ils Etaient 9 dans l'Obscurite

Look, I know I'm missing some accent marks. French was one of my undergrad degrees. But I'm too lazy for that. But that doesn't mean that I don't wholly love this bleak Frenchie darkspace. It's such a great hybrid of Joy Divison isolation, Euro minimal synth, Francophone croon, and god knows what else. It's guaranteed to sour milk and probably your good mood. I've got another tape of these guys, but that's the extent of my knowledge. But if you're still in the mood for some black hearts bleeding into your ears, this will suffice. There's a great homemade quality that allows these guys to go beyond the standards of the time, where too often bullshit production and heavy synth interest ruined greatness. Don't be late.

Here

2 comments: