Monday, February 22, 2010

Träd, Gräs Och Stenar

Well, it seems that people downloaded the Harvester and International Harvester albums so there must be some interest in the whole Swedish psych scene. And it makes sense because there was so many bands centralized around that scene that totally rule. I think I mentioned in one of those posts that I saw these guys a few years back and they were still fantastic, but I thought I'd post their early stuff instead (though you should check out the new stuff too). Not really as folky like those other two bands previously mentioned (though the second half is heavy on the folk tones), this draws more from the Parson Sound heavy psych rock model. But more rocking and less trancey. Still great though. And I know seeing covers of "All Along the Watchtower" and "Satisfaction" might not look good on paper, but they some how work here. I just happen to like the originals more. This will clobber your head if your not careful.

Here

No comments:

Post a Comment