Sunday, May 22, 2011

Parameter-Galactic Ramble

Stoned out limeys (that’s a nautical term, right?) dwelling in a cave with only a description of how V.U. sounds, a mountain of pot, and some instruments? That’s the only way I can think of how this classic album was created. I actually know nothing about these guys (I’m pretty sure they’re guys) aside from the fact that this is definitely on my all time classic psych albums list. I’ve talked to a few people about this album and they seem as clueless as me. I’m sure I can turn up some info on line about them, but I don’t have a smart phone and I like the mystery. What happened to mystery anyways? God, now I’m sounding Catholic. Anyways, I’ll let all the hipsters say Forever Changes is the best psych album of all time (I actually love Love too) but really, when was the last time you talked to a hipster who actually knew what the fuck he was talking about?

Here

No comments:

Post a Comment