Saturday, December 4, 2010

Jeff Humphrey Trio-No Fun Camp

Okay, I know this picture is really shit, but the only pictures I could find of this on line were about the size of most peoples' brains. I'm guessing the only people who know about this album are people who either know Jeff (I don't) or know my pal Mike who released this back in the 90s. And it's a real shame since I think this is a really great 90s rock album. Put it up there with Sebadoh, GBV, and the like. This really could have been on Matador or Sub Pop or whatever was cool at the time. Matt & Rich, this is something you'll like.

Here

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for posting and for the kind words! Here's a soundcloud link to a new record I just finished:

    http://soundcloud.com/jeffhumphreytrio/sets/sheep-shearing-day-lp/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jeff. I can't wait to be done teaching so I can give it a listen.

    ReplyDelete