Friday, December 10, 2010

Asbestosdeath-Dejection/Unclean

Who doesn't love Sleep. Not the act, airhead, the band. I fucking hate the fact that I actually have to waste several hours each day laying in a bed. Ask anyone who knows me and they'll tell you that if I could never go to sleep again and not completely fall apart, I'd do it. Sleep, the band, however, are fucking great and don't let anyone tell you otherwise. So if you like them, then here's an interesting artifact. Combining both of their 7"s, this cd will be of intrigue to anyone who wants to find the seeds that begat the almighty Sleep.

Here

2 comments:

  1. i envy anyone who's just hearing this for first thyme. two of the few sludge 7"s i still own originals of. don't sleep :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Unfortunately, most people don't seem to interested in this one. I think people hear "metal" and just close their ears. Oh well, it's their loss. We can still enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete