Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Yeah Yeah Noh-When I am a Big Girl

Last posting day, I focused entirely on music of the 90s. There was no reason aside from the fact that it just popped into my head and I thought it might lead to some diverse results yet still maintain some time of format. So, on that point I guess today I'll go with the 80s since it's another decade people seem to fetishize. You can say what you want, but I don't remember it being all that great. But this album (a comp of their first few e.p.s actually) is that great. I think all it will take is a listen of the lead track, "Cottage Industry," and you'll agree. Some quick glances around the internet seemed to suggest that these guys were pretty popular at the time. I don't seem to remember anyone talking about them.

Here

2 comments:

  1. This _is_ a ton of fun, and hadn't listened to it in years. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome. Wasn't too sure if people would dig this or not.

    ReplyDelete