Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Rudimentary Peni-Cacophony

At this point I’ve already posted tons of R.P. (just type it into the search engine at the top if you slept on those). And after two fairly long write ups, the fingers can use some resting, because I obviously don’t spend much time on these things and it’s more of a stream of consciousness type of exercise (hence the million typos (you think I’d actually spend time editing this?)). So yeah, here’s one more for you. I’m always surprised to see how many people actually download these albums. Not because I think they’re lousy (I obviously don’t) but I figured that if you’re already into this band you probably have all of their disks already. Well, one more.

Here (Reuped 6/7/12)

2 comments:

  1. Don't know this band or your previous posts of their material but I must download based on the picture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything they did is worth a listen. They bridge Joy Division and Flux of Pink Indians and Current 93 and pretty much everything else. This isn't the starting point, but if it works for you the what can I say?

    ReplyDelete