Sunday, March 20, 2011

Showbiz & A.G,-Runaway Slave

Okay, I'm pretty late to the game with all the hype surrounding the whole OFWGKTA phenomenon. I fucking hate Jimmy Fallon (a mountain of coke donning a skin suit) so I missed their performance that got all the hipster kids' to stop their crying more a minute. But going through their catalog, I started to get a little nostalgic. And that leads me to this post. I'm no rap expert so I'm not going to get into the significance of this album or try to discuss it in any other terms aside from saying that it's a classic I can turn to time and time again...that is, when I'm in the mood for rap (most of the time I am not).

Here

2 comments:

  1. Yeah, this is a classic. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really wasn't too sure if anyone would actually download this. I'm kind of surprised that they have.

    ReplyDelete