Monday, August 23, 2010

Niney the Observer-Observer Attack Dub

One more and then I'll stop ride other peoples' coattails. This one is for Alex. Not that he's that into dub or anything, but the kid certainly loves outer space and space exploration. I've never heard anyone run down the U.S. space programs in chronological order and name every astronaut on each mission. But that's the type of people I associate with. People with far too much time to spend on pointless hobbyhorses. And this here is a pretty relaxing spacey dub album. It may have taken 7 years to put together, but it was worth the wait.

Here

2 comments:

  1. thanks man, I don't have this one!
    -edo
    knowyourconjurer.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're welcome. And thank you for running an excellent blog from which I've downloaded plenty.

    ReplyDelete