Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Mahogany Brain-With (Junk-Saucepan) When (Spoon-Trigger)

I'm feeling all those soothing sound starting to take effect, and now the laziness is setting in. For this reason, I think it's time to finally let a guest take a crack at reviewing this album. So, time for baby Jerry (my cat) to do some writing:

h\

vc zdzetcf/xd;lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll.-pg

z 4,........

She ain't the most eloquent, but I doubt I could have described it any better. Thanks lil Jer. Really, if you're familiar with this NWW list wrecking ball, then cat typing might be the best explanation of its sound.

Okay, I know this write up was gimmicky, but I did say I was feeling pretty lazy.

Here

4 comments:

  1. I have not heard this yet and in no way commenting on it. That said,I just wanted to thank you for a very interesting site. I just found it 20 minutes ago (put it in my fav's) and started downloading like a nut. Stuff Ive never come across. Found you cuz yr a follower of Constantinople(my fav site). Good stuff!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the kind words. Let me know if there's anything specific you'd like me to post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EEfVbCEyg4Q

    ReplyDelete
  4. any chance of reupping this? can't find it anywhere! thanks very much indeed!

    ReplyDelete