Friday, August 13, 2010

Gore-Hart Gore

Well, some dumb, half-witted fuck just told me he was going to tear my fuckin' head off. What grievous offense might I have paid this upstanding citizen, you might ask? It's hard to believe, I know, but I honked my horn at him for driving 15 mph under the speed limit, then making 2 turns sans signals. I don't know how people drive in your part of the planet, but I grew up relying on the horn to signal others' stupidity lest they end up involving me in an accident. But people out here don't take to kindly to a little beep. I've even had people follow me to my apartment to yell at me. Of course, the minute I get out of my car and run up to theirs, they drive away (and I look like a huge wimp). So let this be a warning to all the dumb frat boys, hillbillies, and general scum who like talking shit but lack the nuts to back it up. I've got a knife and I will stab your useless fatbody. This cover should serve as an illustration of what will happen to the next person who wants to test me. Now, with that out of the way, I'm sure many of you already have this, but I wanted to post something stabby. It's a total classic.

Here

No comments:

Post a Comment