Thursday, March 11, 2010

Rudimentary Peni-Archaic

The people have spoken, and hands down, Rudi P has been the most downloaded band. Initially, I thought about posting all of their albums at once. But I'm a prick, so I'll post them all, but it'll be on the installment plan. Just one more reason to stay tuned to the activities going on around here. So, I guess I don't really need to write anything about these guys. I can say quite easily that this is not my favorite of theirs. But what the fuck, everything by this band is essential, so that last statement doesn't really mean that much. And that's why I'll eventually post the rest. Everyone should have all of their albums. But maybe some of you misers should go buy the real albums, if only to hold Blinko's amazing art in your hands.

Here (Reuped 6/7/12)

No comments:

Post a Comment