Saturday, August 27, 2011

Paperclip People

Since I got school supplies on the mind, this seems like a logical item to post. Unless you know of some bands dealing with pencil sharpeners or something (please tell me that you do (or please send a pencil sharpener since my kids need one of those too)). Anyways, I've got a friend who really hates the whole dubstep thing. Personally, I'm about as ambivalent about the whole thing as I am about fabric softener. It's fine if it's there, but I'm not going out of my way to find it. Maybe his concern is that it was done in a much better mode many years before. I've already posted some heroin house type of stuff (I think I did, at least) and here's more of that. Kind like if electronic bees attacked a slumbering aardvark mummy, these two tracks are hypnotic and hard to ignore. Time to get swept up in those sweet moments of distraction before the painful reality of your existence come crashing through your idle mind. Such sweet mechanical solace.

Here

1 comment: