Saturday, August 27, 2011

Andrew-Woops

This cover just screams Iceland, doesn't it? Not that there's some geographical point of reference we'd all pick up on. But shit, this homemade good vs. evil heavy handed conflict just seems so daft that it must be Icelandic. Not to sound mean but don't you all actually believe in elves and shit like that still? I still give Andrew credit though. I like the name. And I love the album title. Kinda sums up the whole life experience in a rather succinct way. This album is all over the place like many albums of its time. And I kinda like it more for that reason. I am petty sure this was the work of some dude with money/time/sadness on his hands. At least, that's what I want to believe is the case. Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

Here

3 comments:

  1. Cover is second only to the Louvin Brothers' 'Satan Is Real'. I need a physical copy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh --- had to dl elsewhere as your link above takes me to *my* mediafire folder...

    ReplyDelete
  3. this band was two guys and a session drummer:

    http://timarit.is/view_page_init.jsp?issId=235293&pageId=3210979&lang=is&q=Whoops Andrew

    ReplyDelete