Tuesday, November 9, 2010

feedtime

Might as well tarry down South but shift over to Australia for the moment. Along the way we can pick up this trio of hooligans who definitely bring the mother fucking ruckus. I guess it would be easy to say that they've got a style that seems like a more hard hitting, punked out Birthday Party, but that might be simply do to geographic relativism. I'd say that claim has merit, but feedtime are no mere copyists so when people make this comparison I normally don't get it. I'm not sure why I love Australian noise rock so much. I've never been there. And though I'd like a visit, I doubt it will occur anytime soon. But my buddy was recently there and was amazed by the amount of prostitutes and bathrooms where you pissed against a wall rather than having urinal. Not sure what that's saying.

Link Removed

No comments:

Post a Comment