Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Black Flag-The Process of Weeding Out Live: 2/8/85

Time to make good on a threat I made some time back. Now, I don't want to hear any cry baby "Oh, they used to be better but then they became hippies," bullshit. Fuck that. They simply ruled in every phase. People like to sneer and point fingers at the e.p. on which this is based. Fuck those dunces. This shit clearly demonstrates the Greg Ginn was a supreme guitar god capable of playing any shit Sonny Sharrock would conjure up. If people are still sore that they grew their hair out and started to smoke pot, then it's time for those babies to grow up. That was 25 years ago, you dolt.

Here

4 comments:

  1. Right on! I couldn't agree more. I've just been listening to 'Process' for the millionth time and I love it even more than I did back then. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear at least one person second my opinion. I'm sick of late period Black Flag getting shitted on.

    ReplyDelete
  3. For me Black Flag just got better over the years. The longer the tracks, the better they were — but, the link is dead, could you put it up again?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll eventually get around to it, but it might take some time.

    ReplyDelete