Monday, January 17, 2011

Terry Riley-A Rainbow in Curved Air

I thin pretty much everything this man does is brilliant, but I guess just about everyone else does as well. I'm no scholar on contemporary classical music, but I'd think that this guy has got to be one of the most influential figures. If I were to list the amount of new bands that take from this guy, your unborn child will have gone through puberty by the time I am finished. Anyone remotely interested in electronic music will certainly have this already. Shit, anyone remotely interested in music should have this already.

Here

4 comments:

  1. It certainly is soothing. Definitely requires pulling out the good headphones.

    ReplyDelete
  2. interested to see how well the music matches yr claims :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, I don't think I was being hyperbolic, but I'll let you be the judge.

    ReplyDelete