Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Jane Birkin-Di Doo Dah

Okay, I know it's a little cheap to post a comp, and typically I try to avoid them, but this is worth it. At least, I think so. So she's almost always written about as some sex puppet for Serge Gainsbourg, which is unfortunate. I'm not saying that guy wasn't pulling some arch manipulation, but to consider her only in that context diminishes how great she was. Maybe I'm wrong but I have a hard time thinking she was that way. But maybe I just don't want to believe that because I once had a crush on a girl who looked nearly identical to her.

Here

4 comments:

  1. bummer...file seems to be corrupted

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry man...I don't know what's been going on lately, but there's been some problems that I'm not sure how to fix.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i need track 1! still corrupted

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't know why it's not working. Sorry SOS, but my limited knowledge prevents me form remedying this problem.

    ReplyDelete