Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Rudimentary Peni-Pope Adrian 37th Psychristiatric

They Live is on tv, and everyone knows how great that is. So rather than write more bullshit, I think I'll watch some Rowdy Roddy Piper kick some alien ass. And this one doesn't require much of a write up. Continuing my series of bringing you the complete Rudi P works, comes this e.p. Now, I might, might, claim this as my favorite work of theirs, but that's almost near impossible to do, so don't ask me to do such things. This is the one that really divides people. There's a repeated loop that runs through every track. I think it works and really gives this album a psycho-edge (I think Blinko was in the nut house when he wrote most of this). Some will disagree with me and find it really annoying. But you can't please everyone. "You, you're okay. This one: real fuckin' ugly." See, even Roddy knew, you formaldehyde face.

Here  (Reuped 6/7/12)

2 comments:

  1. I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass... and I'm all out of bubblegum. Thank you sir for the Rudi.

    ReplyDelete