Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Morgen

Oh brother...this has to be in my top 5 psych records of all time. It's heavy and fuzzed out, but there's also some tracks that have a nice hypnotic groove. And the guitars. They are monstrous. This is another one kinda like the Sainte Anthony's Fyre album I previously posted. A sleeper hit that's been reissued a few times, but still doesn't get the hoopla. Maybe it's because he was from Long Island (I think) and not Turkey or South Africa that this isn't as well loved as it should be.

Here

5 comments:

  1. yay! thank you for this one! and for all the bitchin work you are doing here

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. I always like to see a puking my little pony

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha man, that's a fire-breathing unicorn. speaking of which, would you happen to have/be willing to share NNCK's Sapphire? seems to be the hardest of theirs to find, and i lost the rip that i had

    ReplyDelete
  4. i've got it on vinyl, it might take me some time to rip it, and then I'm sure the quality might not be that great since I really don't know what I'm doing. But I'll try to get on it

    ReplyDelete
  5. Turns out I already ripped it and have it on my hard drive. I've got so much shit that I can't even remember what I have. I'll post it in minute

    ReplyDelete