Monday, June 28, 2010

Alpaca Brothers-Legless E.P.

It's been a few days since I last posted because all of my time now is devoted to viewing the entire criterion collection. I'm half way through and there really hasn't been anything yet that I really hate. Although I'm not sure if I can make it through Armageddon and the Rock (Fuck you Michael Bay and your bullshit movies). But in the mean time, here's a couple of quick posts since I'm sure there's several people just dying to read what I write. It's been some time since I posted anything from the great country of New Zealand. So here's some more for you. It's not a super rarity, but a pretty damned good & underrated slice of kiwi pop action. I guess this is for Rich, but I'm sure he already has it.

Here

1 comment:

  1. Let me just say (as I'm obviously commenting on old entries here) that I love the Criterion collection.

    If you actually happen to read this, any chance you have the Last Year At Marienbad soundtrack?

    ReplyDelete