Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Blago Bung-Kärleken & Döden

I don't think I can actually tell you anything about this album aside from it's Swedish (I think) and it is good. I can tell you more about what I hear but music descriptions always seem so boring to be. Don't you agree? Of course you do because you're a charming, well reasoned individual with impeccable tastes. And it is for those reasons that you would want to download this great relic of the 80's. Then you can write your own descriptions and they'll be much more meaningful. Reference those pangs of nostalgia conjured up by the winsome production and recall the time you bought that expensive gift for that girl you were long friends with but secretly loved and the day you were planning on giving it to her she told you about her new boyfriend and how you vowed never to love again. But there's no need for the long face there guy, it's only music and your memories are fake anyways.

Here

No comments:

Post a Comment