Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Urinals-Negative Capability

I espied that some internet trawlers reached my site in the hopes of downloading that 100 Flowers comp I posted some time back. And had the dickless fucks (no offense ladies, I'm talking about metaphorical cocks) over at mediafire didn't close my account, they could have enjoyed a truly great band. But if there's still an interest I thought I'd put up this one, seeing as it was what 100 Flowers was before they were 100 Flowers. Did I mention that band name enough in one post? As far as I know this is all their stuff. And being that lately I've been hanging out with a bunch of art school punks half my age or so who only know whatever shit passes as hip these days, I might need to go back a ways and teach some history. An early entry, but an essential one at that. But oddly enough, one that is probably enjoyed more by non-punks than actual (I mean wardrobe wise) punks.

Here

1 comment: