Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Tages-Tages!Tages!Tages!

I think this is a rather dubious comp of a wide swath of this Swede psych-pop combo. I don't have a real cover so I just chose a 45 for your eyentertainment. And putting this thing together I realized that the track order and titles have all gotten fucked up now, but you'd be quite the dummy to let that prevent you from enjoying these sounds. And ass, you can always edit it later. I just heard from a neighbor that she thought a bunch of people lived in my apartment because of the number of empty beer bottles I put out on the curb. Unfortunately, it's just me and a cat, and she doesn't drink. But, with beer in hand at the moment, I have to say that these songs rule.

Here

4 comments:

  1. I've NEVER understood how to format your tracks so that they stay formatted when uploaded. But I have understood, and still understand, that i COVET Tages and appreciate the peak. Thankee.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I did not live in France I would definitly come share your beers !

    ReplyDelete
  3. There's always one waiting for you in KC.

    ReplyDelete
  4. KC is where you live? bravo for this blog, my work is much better with some good music

    ReplyDelete