Sunday, January 15, 2012

Tony, Caro and John-All on the First Day


I’m sure that cooler blogs than mine have posted this plenty, but my shoddy memory doesn’t bring any of them to mind at the moment, so I say it’s fair game. And I don’t even know what the etiquette is anyways. I just know that this is a good un and should be heard by more. If that means that someone’s beard gets twisted then so be it. And fuck, this reissue’s been around for a decade or so. You should have it by now. But if you don’t, well then, here’s you’re chance. British folk that is perfect for these fucked up January days that reach mid 60s when it should be about 10. Oh well, that just means I get to stroll around the Herman Moore sculpture garden by myself and glower and young couples in love. This snow better start up soon.

Here (Reuped 6/6/12)

No comments:

Post a Comment