Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Puerto Rico Flowers-4

Here you go Ryan. Well, I always loved Clockcleaner. I've even had the misfortune of seeing them live, where they spent the majority of their set spitting chewed up fries on the audience while demanding applause. My friends absolutely hated them, but their over the top assholeisms only endeared them more to me. Then Babylon Rules came out and added a more Joy Division & Cramps sound to their heavy thud. And then yesterday I just discovered this fucking amazing record from Sharkey. Normally, I won't post new albums, but I told a friend about this and I just thought many more should hear it. It retains the thudding bass of Clockcleaner, but adds plenty of droney synths. The vocals are awesome as usual. And really, this is hands down the best new thing I've heard in so long. This is all I want to listen to at the moment. Go buy this now.

Here

No comments:

Post a Comment